For those of you who know both of us, know how similar we are in some ways but how totally different we are in others. We thought it would be fun to showcase a bit of our individual personalities through our favorite dress choices! We picked out 12 of our favorite casual, every day dresses to share with you. Dresses are as comfortable (if not more) as pajamas/loungewear in our book, and we love how these comfortable choices make us feel a bit more put together while we stay home. We hope this post gives you a bit of inspiration for at home comfortable style as well as more of an idea of who we are, through our dress choices!
- Shift Dress – Love the hem and strap details!
- Stripe Midi Dress – Is there anything better than a linen sundress with pockets?
- Scoop Neck Dress – The perfect dress for running errands…or throw on sneakers and head to the park!
- Swing Dress – The effortless look of this dress makes it one of my faves!
- T-shirt Dress – I love how chic this t-shirt dress is! The pattern is a game changer!
- Ruffle Sleeve T-shirt Dress – Comfy, casual, and cute!
- Button Front T-shirt Dress – Another easy, yet adorable dress to wear to the beach or backyard BBQ! Pair it with booties in the fall!
- Sleeveless Button Front Dress – Such a flattering cut, and functional buttons for all you nursing mommas!
- Indigo Ruffle Dress – A lightweight cotton maxi is a must for the summer!
- Pink Eyelet Dress – This dress is SO FUN and fashionable!
- Flounce Dress – Obsessed with the colors in this print! This dress would pair well with strap sandals, gold hoop earrings, and stacked bracelets.
- Aqua & White Dress – I love everything about this dress…the pattern, off-center tie detail, crew neckline….the list keeps going!
- Blue Knot Dress – Super cute knot dress. I would pair this with wedges and a floppy hat!
- Animal Print Dress – Animal print is always a win in my book.
- Floral Dress – This dress is like a breath of fresh air! The floral print and ruffles make this dress fun and flirty.
- Tiered Sundress -I love how this tiered sundress falls, making it a staple for hot days!
- Button Front Dress – Elegant, casual, and flattering all in one.
- Racerback Midi Dress – This racerback tank dress would be perfect with sneakers, sandals, or mules.
- Pink & Blue Stripe Dress – Such darling ruffle sleeve detail on this dress!
- Ruched Tank Dress – Love how versatile this LBD is… and under $40!
- Smocked Waist Dress – From brunch to dinner, you can wear this linen-rich dress anytime.
- Babydoll Dress – Adorable and chic! Love the relaxed, flowy silhouette of this dress….plus, pockets are always a bonus.
- Ombre Maxi Dress – Ombre layers, rouched sides, and a side slit makes this one of my favorites on the list!
- Light Blue Midi Dress – The scoop neckline and keyhole cut out in the back make this dress so playful.
Let us know in the comments which one is your favorite!
3 thoughts on “Our Favorite Dresses”
Michelle’s #7 and Kelly’s #1 💗💗
Love the styles, simple yet still have a girly touch!
LikeLiked by 1 person