Today I am rounding up some of my favorite maternity looks and pieces! Dressing the bump is so fun and there are so many affordable yet practical pieces that you can wear through your pregnancy as well as postpartum. My style when pregnant has remained the same; comfortable, easy looks that can take me from day to night (aka playing at the park to an outdoor gathering with friends/family).
One of my favorite looks is this exact one I am wearing today. This dress is so comfortable and I love throwing this kimono over it. Pair it with sandals or sneakers and I’m ready for the day! This exact look is old (I bought this during my first pregnancy!) but I have linked similar options below. The entire outfit is from Pink Blush.
- Similar dress here and here, similar kimono to above
- Love this dress for everyday life
- Leopard print maxi dress of my dreams
- Love any type of romper/overall! So comfy and cute; these, these, these, and these
- Hatch Maternity is one of my favorite stores! Their tees are SO comfy!
- I think I have these tees in every. single. color.
- I always head to gap for maternity shorts…love their jean shorts, white cut-offs, and drawcord shorts
- I have a couple pairs of Jessica Simpson jeans/pants and I love them!
- These long sleeve tops from gap are the BEST!