With fall in full swing here in Chicago, we figured we would round up some of our favorite booties. We wear booties with everything in the fall and love how versatile they are. They are some of the most comfortable shoes that we own. We love the fact that no matter the outfit- heel or no heel – booties will always completely elevate the look. Below we’ve rounded up some of our favorite booties below!
1. Lielle Bootie – such a classic
2. Anabel Bootie – white booties are a new obsession of ours
3. Rag & Bone – this bootie comes in three other colors as well
4. Splendid – these are absolutely on our wish list!
5. Vici Bootie – slouchy, gray suede, and block heels… yes please
6. Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn – loving the fold-over cuff.. so chic
7. Christian Louboutin – if you’re going to invest in a pair of booties, these classic Louboutins are just the shoe for you!
8. BC Footwear – leopard booties are always a good idea
9. Treasure & Bond – this classic pair also comes in black and burgundy
10. Charles David – faux fur of my dreams
11. Ted Baker – love the block heel and patterned leather
12. Steve Madden – a classic pair of booties that won’t break the bank
13. Crisscross Bootie – swooning over the crisscross design on this pair of booties
14. Pink Lily Bootie – leopard booties + a great price = a win!
15. Vionic – love the tassel zipper