Today we are rounding up our all time favorite kitchen items. Being in quarantine, we have been spending lots of time in the kitchen. We love nothing more than a clean, organized, kitchen space and all of these items make us so happy! We tried to keep this list at around $100 and budget friendly!
This Nambe salad bowl (pictured above) is not only gorgeous it’s also extremely functional when hosting groups. We love serving any type of salad in this bowl and have gotten so many compliments on it. This would make a great gift for the upcoming holidays, too!
This Amanda Lindroth Island Wrapped Pitcher is another favorite around here. It works well when serving mimosas at breakfast, water or iced tea for lunch, and a margarita on the rocks with dinner! Amanda Lindroth also sells matching glassware as well as other pitcher options, too. Another great gift idea for someone who loves to host!
Additional favorites include:
- This over-the-sink drying rack has been a game changer. It’s perfect for those who have limited counter space available.
- We display this Lazy Susan in the middle of our island and love it when guests are over. I’ve done everything from a charcuterie board to basic dips on this Lazy Susan!
- Another Lazy Susan but for storage and organization! We have one of these in the fridge and another in the pantry. It’s perfect for snacks but also makes my heart happy because #organization
- Dish and hand towels are of course a necessity and while there are so many to choose from our favorites are: Uncommon James and Amazon
- This all in one slow cooker from Williams Sonoma is top 3 things used in the kitchen (obsessed with the browning feature!) and our favorite instant pot is on sale!
What are your favorite kitchen items? Let us know in the comments!