As the boys are getting older they are getting more opinionated in what they want to wear. They would love nothing more than to wear a Blackhawks jersey every single day and I would love nothing more than for them to wear button downs and precious sweater everyday! Wanting to make them happy and still dress them for the day, not like they are going to a sporting event, I have been on the hunt for some cute sports wear for everyday life! Lucky for this mom, Cecil and Lou came to the rescue … again! Since this football shirt came in, Hunter has been wanting to wear it nonstop and I’m not mad about it. I love that it pleases his desire to wear sports clothes but at the same time is appealing to the eye.
Today, I have rounded up some of my favorite boys play clothes. Where do you like to shop for play clothes for your little guys?
Cecil & Lou has lots of great options for fashionable but also toddler pleasing clothes. This fire truck shirt is too cute, any dinosaur loving child would be thrilled to wear this top, and here is another football option. Cecil & Lou also has some adorable holiday inspired clothes (and pajamas) – click here for the Thanksgiving Collection and here for the Christmas Collection
- Vineyard Vines – such a go to brand for me to get for my boys! They love the whales and all the different designs that VV comes up with and they look put together. That’s a major win in my book!
- Cat & Jack Sweater – love the classic charm of this olive, navy, and gray Target sweater
- Hope & Henry Button Down – another brand favorite of ours, this button down comes in many different color options too!
- Mini Boden – we are all about fire trucks over here! this adorable shirt has a secret flap that reveals who is driving the truck – so fun!
- Tucker + Tate – give us all the plain, solid colored shirts!
- Hope & Henry Pullover – i love how this pullover is cozy, comfortable AND adorable
- Gap Sweatshirt – thumb holes & a kanga pocket… this sweatshirt is in my cart for sure!
- Cecil & Lou – when you mix sports with fashion, you get this shirt!
- Hope & Henry Colorblock – love the colorblock on the sleeves of this shirt – more color options available too