This weeks gift guide is focusing on what to buy for a couple.. any couple! A couple that is just dating, an engaged or newly married couple, a couple with children or a couple who are empty nesters. It can be such a challenge to buy for a couple because, well, guys and girls just want different things! We have rounded up 15 gifts (at varying price ranges and interests) that we think would make any couple happy. We hope this gift guide helps you buy for your brother and his fiance .. or whatever couple you need to buy for!
- 1. Yeti Cooler – the perfect gift for anyone! Male, female, old, young – all would appreciate this gift.
2. Door Mat – a personalized door mat makes a great gift, especially for new homeowners!
3. Cheese Board – this stunning Mark & Graham cheese board would be a showstopper when hosting
4. Fire Pit – perfect for having a small socially distance gatherings during the cold months
5. Organic Spa Robes – who doesn’t love hotel robes? added perk, you can personalize them!
6. Door Wreath – personalized, lamb’s-ear, & a beautiful bow – what more could you want in a door wreath?
7. Personalized Golf Balls – any golf lovers? these personalized balls would be so fun to gift a golf loving couple
8. Date Night – the gift of time is the best gift! Offer to babysit and treat the couple to a dinner out, sounds like a dream to this mom!
9. Wine – a nice bottle of wine is always a great idea, don’t know their favorite – give them your favorite! Here is one of our favorite wineries!
10. Picnic Basket – packed with everything you need for a picnic, this would be perfect to *eventually* take to Ravina (Chicago friends)
11. Hammock – the perfect gift for the outdoorsy couple, it fits two people!
12. Cold Brew Coffee Maker – any coffee lovers?! add in some nice coffee beans and you’ve got yourself a great gift!
13. Beach Theme – throw this towel, this sunscreen, a beach mat, and a wet bag into this personalized beach bag and this would be a perfect gift
14. Coffee Table Book – this one is about Chicago, but get one that is city specific for your couple!
15. Custom Map Coasters – a creative way of holding special places close to your heart
What are some couple gift ideas that you have given (or received)?! Comment below to let us know!