We’ve heard it over and over this year, 2020 has been quite the year. And you *almost* made it through… celebrate by buying something for YOURSELF this holiday season! Whether you have adjusted to working from home, learning how to be mom & teacher, or both – you deserve a little (or big) treat. So we’ve rounded up a number of our favorite items and some that are on our wishlists. Happy shopping!
- Silk Pillowcase – improve your skin and my hair while you’re sleeping! I have and LOVE!
- T3 Products – we could talk all day about the convertible collection for curling irons and wands and the hair dryer
- Cashmere Sweater – such a great investment piece
- Silhouette Charm Necklace – the SWEETEST necklace to remember your precious babies little silhouettes, yes please!
- YSL Bag – this purse will never go out of style an the black hardware means it pairs with all metals easily
- Glycolic Acid Peel Pads – a daily at-home spa treatment that targets fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and imperfections!
- Mason Pearson Brush – I am obsessed with this luxurious brush! Worth. Every. Penny.
- Always Pan – this pan has been all the rage and we definitely want to see what all the hype is about!
- Dazzle Dry Nails – since purchasing this system over the summer, my nails have never not been painted – to say that I love this product is an understatement
- Pajama Set – I love a good pajama set and these feel like butter!
One thought on “TMB Gift Guide: for yourself”