They are the ones who watch your kids, teach your kids, care for your kids so spoiling them with gifts is definitely necessary this time of year! If you haven’t guessed it by now, today we are rounding up gifts for caregivers. This can be anyone from a nanny, teacher, daycare worker, neighbor…you get the idea!
This year we decided to put together gift bags for our caregivers. We bought these adorable gift bags and tissue paper from Target and filled them with some of our favorite things. We started with this lip set from Tarte Cosmetics. We love Tarte Cosmetics because it’s a clean brand; free of parabens and mineral oil and it’s also cruelty free. We also added this Essential Oils Shower Steamer to each bag. These make your shower feel like a spa! It’s a eucalyptus and mint scent and makes your shower feel so luxurious! Lastly, we added this face mask to each gift bag. It’s a single use mask that moisturizers, de-puffs, and diminishes dark spots. We hope these bags put a smile on their faces and make them feel special and pampered…they deserve it!
Some other ideas for caregivers and ones we have gifted in the past included:
- This luxurious body lotion. It’s lightweight but still extremely moisturizing and perfect for this dry weather season.
- We love this gloss and face mask from Sephora!
- Gifting a scarf is always a safe bet and this one is a wear-with-everything scarf!
- A travel-size organic hand sanitizer blended would be the perfect little add-on this year. We love that this one is hydrating and protective and still cleans!
- We own this plush throw blanket in multiple colors-it’s so comfy and cozy!
- Makeup Eraser Set: These sized-down cloths remove 100% of your makeup with just water! They last so long, too!
- Personalized note cards with envelopes-we love this small business!
- Visa, Target gift card, or a gift card to their favorite restaurant (that’s open for take-out!) would also be a great gift
We hope this list was helpful!!