Even though holiday parties may not be happening as they usually do this year, you still may be attending some type of gathering in the coming days/weeks. In which case you’ll need a gift for the hostess. If you are hunkering down at home, then you are the host… in which case you’ll need to get yourself a hostess gift! Regardless, it sounds like you will need a gift for the hostess. We have rounded up our top gifts, ranging from pretty general to more personal and varying in prices – you are sure to find a gift here that you might need!
- Personalized Recipe Board – add a family recipe to this board to make it a cherished family heirloom
- Cocktail. Napkins – how clever are these August Morgan hemstitched cotton cocktail napkins? we love them all, but these might be our favorite!
- Sparkling Rose Gummy Bears – gummy bears + sparkling rose – we love these treats!
- Hand Towel – we adore the vibrant detail and embroidery on this hand towel
- Marble Wine Chiller – sophisticated, classic, and practical. this wine chiller is a no brainer!
- Pink Grapefruit Soap & Lotion – the perfect gift set that any hostess would be thrilled to receive.
- Snake Plant – give the gift of clean air! not only is this plant beautiful and SO easy to take care of, it helps filter out toxins in the air
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Set – this Greek olive oil set would be a luxurious gift for anyone who enjoys cooking
- Wine Carafe – the oak stopper on this carafe give it an upscale look without the price tag
- Throw Blanket – this chunky knit throw is perfect for cozy nights at home
- Rattan Candlestick – perfect for a centerpiece or a mantle, these candlesticks are a showstopper