With Kylie’s birthday quickly approaching on the 18th (cue the tears!!) I wanted to round up the best toys to gift a two year old. These are all toys that we own (or she is getting for her birthday this year!) and gender neutral!
- Little People Big Yellow Bus– a pull toy plus a real life “wheels on the bus” #winwin (here is amazon link)
- Play Kitchen with running water – a close friend (with a toddler boy) recommended I get this for Kylie. She assured me water does NOT get everywhere and it’s one that will actually keep them occupied
- Fishing Game – Kylie was gifted this for Christmas and it’s been the biggest hit by far! She loves to play this by herself or with someone else. (here is a cool puzzle version, too!)
- Look & Find Books-another gift that she LOVED getting at Christmas. This Frozen one was a hit. Other good ones: Paw Patrol, Mickey Mouse, Sesame Street, and Muppets
- Train set-it doesn’t need to be anything elaborate. My parents have a fancy train table and 9 times out of 10 she goes for this wooden set. (Target link here-but cheaper on amazon!)
- This or this airplane toy and Hello Airplane! book would make a cute gift set! Kylie loves to read this book!