The other day one of my girlfriends asked if I was ready for baby #2 to make his/her arrival. My honest answer? I said welllll I could use about 20 more weeks and I meant it. While I am SO excited to meet this baby I am feeling that the end is nearing and I’m nowhere near “ready.” When I was 36 weeks pregnant with Kylie I had newborn clothes washed, hospital bag list written out, and the nursery clean and crisp. Now? Newborn clothes are still in a bin somewhere in the basement and haven’t thought twice about that hospital bag….#reallife
But with that all said, I have started compiling some things that were helpful last go around. These are all items that made my life easier as a first time mom with a newborn so I will most definitely be using these items again
- Tubby Todd products. I absolutely love this brand! Tubby Todd makes body care basics for sensitive skin and I love that it’s made with clean ingredients. Some of my favorite items are; All Over Ointment-love this balm and use it for everything! Also it’s great for eczema prone skin. Hair & Body Wash– pure, hypoallergenic wash that I will use for Baby as well as Kylie! A little goes a longgg way! Love that it’s made with plant based ingredients, too. Everyday lotion– my favorite moisturizer! Lastly, with spring and summer (and hopefully warmer temps coming!) I threw in this sunscreen in my cart. It’s a mineral sunscreen and perfect for all the outdoor activities! Need a shower gift or know of a new mom? This basic set, the Regulars Bundle, or Newborn set would make the perfect gift!
- Bath Tub- I recently ordered this newborn/infant tub after a girlfriend recommended it! It’s good up until 6 months of age. What I love about this is that it is so easy to use!
- Zutano booties-Kylie wore these nonstop her first couple months! They are fleece and kept her feet so warm. I love the two adjustable snaps to help keep them in place.
- These long sleeve onesies with built in mittens
- Hands down the best diaper rash cream-stock up on this!!
- Hands free pumping bra-this one was my fave!
- Love our HelloBaby monitor and will be using this for Baby C as well!
- DockATot-we used this ALL the time with Kylie
- Hands free wearing was a life saver with Kylie…needless to say my Solly wrap is ready to go 🙂
If you have another product that you love(d) please comment below and leave a suggestion!