Anyone else dreaming of summer?! Forget summer, I would take anything above freezing at this point! I adore dresses and wish I could wear them year round, but since that is not possible in Chicago – I get even more excited for spring/summer. This dress that I am wearing is from Amazon and under $30. You all are probably going to get tired of seeing it because it is going to be on repeat once the weather warms up just a bit.
I’ve found some other great transition dresses and have linked them here for you! Get ready for warmer weather with me!
1. Red Dress – soft, flowy, and has pockets – this dress is in my cart!
2. Tan Dress – this dress can easily take you through all four seasons
3. Floral Dress– the bold floral pattern and the puff sleeves are what got me
4. Purple Shirtdress – darling pattern, bracelet length sleeves, and on MAJOR sale
5. Forest Green Dress – I adore the tiered skirt on this Free People dress
6. Black Dress – I always love a drop waist dress, and this one comes in multiple colors!
7. Leopard Dress – the flutter sleeves, the smocked waist, and leopard have me swooning over this dress
8. Mini Floral Dress – this dress just screams spring to me – and I am here for it!
9. Powder Pink – this precious powder pink chiffon dress also comes in a handful of other colors too!
10. Pom Pom Dress – the pom pom details, high neckline, and belted waist would make this a flattering dress on all!