Major nesting mode happening over here and I just cannot. stop. organizing. It brings me such joy to open a drawer or closet and have it perfectly organized and clean. Are all spaces in my house like that? HA far from it but today I’m sharing out my favorite home organization pieces, all from The Container Store!
- iDesign Affixx Adhesive Organizer Bins: I use my bin for storing dishwasher pods (it’s hanging from the inside of our kitchen sink!). There are SO many uses for this clear, strong bin though (spices, cosmetics, frequently used items, etc) This is one of my favorite storage hacks!
- Divided Lazy Susans: Again, SOOO many ways to use this. I have these divided lazy susans in my fridge, pantry, and playroom! We use them to store snacks in the fridge/pantry and art supplies in the playroom. It’s so convenient for tight spaces since it spins and you can easily access whatever is stored inside!
- The Home Edit by iDesign 9″ Lazy Susan: I just can’t get enough of lazy susans lol! But this one is great for storing oils in the kitchen and bath necessities. It fits perfectly in our corner drawer in our kitchen.
- Marie Kondo Narrow In-Drawer Knife Organizer: This was a recent purchase (I needed it for my own mentality) to get everything off of my kitchen counters. Love that this piece fits inside a drawer and is a safe way to store knives (and keep them sharp!).
- Card Keeper: I’m a sucker for cards and when I see a cute or funny one at Target I’ll buy it and save it. This is the perfect way organize all your cards (greeting, birthday, thinking of you, etc). I also love to tabbed dividers and keep special cards that were given to me here. *see below pic
- Acrylic Risers: Another thing that can be used in so many ways! I have these under our bathroom sink and in Kylie’s closet (as shoe display/storage). Another great purchase for small spaces to maximize the area.
- Battery Organizer: Anyone with kids knows how important it is to always have extra batteries on hand! I love that this one has organized spaces so you can see the size and easily access them in the moment.
- Drawer Organizers: We have these in our kitchen and bathrooms. They are great for keeping drawers organized that have a tendency to get cluttered.