Not sure about you guys but we are getting through this pandemic one holiday at a time! Having kids means celebrating allll the holidays! Doesn’t matter if it’s national donut day, Valentine’s, or St. Pattys, making these days fun and special not only creates such great memories but also gives us something to look forward to! Anyone else?!
With St. Patrick’s day quickly arriving we wanted to share some fun ways to celebrate with kids! Whether it’s just throwing on something green to wear, getting a new fun book to read, or doing a fun activity we have rounded up some of our St. Patrick’s day favorites!
- Clothes for Boys: Anyone have a dinosaur loving boy? This short sleeve graphic tee would be perfect for St. Patricks Day! More of a dog lover? Here is another cute graphic tee. And we adore this shirt in the green patterned poplin, it’s your classic button down for the littles! (And can’t beat the price, $15 at H&M)
- Clothes for Baby: Love everything about these cotton overalls…especially this color though! Here is a cute headband set for girls and gender neutral onesie!
- Clothes for Girls: This mint green under $10 cotton sweatshirt is a favorite and this shamrock graphic tee is perfect for those wanting a bit more green. Kylie’s green leggings are old but here are some cute St. Patrick’s Day leggings!
- St Patrick’s Day Books: How to Catch a Leprechaun , Pout Pout Fish, Itsy Bitsy Leprechaun (all great books for littles!)
- St. Patrick’s Day Baking: Use these cupcake liners or cookie cutter to make a fun treat!
- Other St. Patrick’s Day ideas: Here is a cute St. Patricks Day activity book (great for ages 4-8) or grab some green paint and stickers for a fun art project! Lastly, you can never go wrong with balloons!