Two weeks ago I wrote a post (here!) on my top 10 essential postpartum items for the first 10 days. Now that I’m a little bit out of the trenches I wanted to expand on that post and update some favorites I’ve been using since Caden was born.
These first couple weeks of postpartum/”4th trimester” can be hard…hormones are all over the place, your body is adjusting to just giving birth, all while trying to take care of a newborn (and toddler in my case!). These items are what really helped me recover and feel my best. Also, I’m sharing my perspective from a c-section experience so keep that in mind 🙂
This first collage is is from my top 10 and then one below that are additional items that have been helpful for me!
1. Burp Cloths: these are my favorite and are used on the reg
2. Ollie Swaddle: Caden loves this swaddle!
3. Dock a Tot: Such a staple in our house right now!
4. Solly Wrap: I use this multiple times a day
5. Pads: Just keepin in real
7. Pajamas: these onesies are the BEST! Zipper and built in mittens = the perfect combo!
8. Car Seat: We use the Nuna Pipa Lite and absolutely love it!!