Skinny jeans are still our main style of jeans that we both grab on the regular (they aren’t going anywhere in our book) but I have to say I do love the cropped flare look. It took me a second to get on board and find a pair that fit me the right way (I’m a bit on the shorter end at 5’3) but now that I have them I have to say I do love them!
The pair I got are from Express. They are a light wash denim, are high waisted, and are super stretchy. They have a light raw hem and do not lose their shape/sag as the day goes on.
I don’t know why it took me so long to give this look a shot – but now that I did, there is no turning back! I have found other alternatives to skinny jeans and linked them below for you. Some are cropped flares, some are straight leg, some are mom jeans – but they are all great options if you are looking to expand your wardrobe a bit out of your comfort zone.
- Express – versatile wash, raw hem, and 50% off!
- Nordstrom – i love the slight flare on this pair
- Revolve – the slightly scalloped hem does it for me
- Express – another great option if you aren’t wanting to spend a fortune – also 50% off
- Nordstrom – such a great white denim option and at a great price point
- Revolve – i love the light wash and slight distressing on this pair
- ShopBop – raw hem, slight distressing, great cropped length
- ShopBop – this pair is super stretchy and under $100
- Nordstrom – love this slim fit pair – again, great price point!
- Walmart – at $15 this is a great pair to start with if you want to test out the non-skinny jean look
One thought on “Cropped Flare Jeans”
LikeLiked by 1 person