Today we are sharing 5 random things we are (each) currently loving! We thought it would be fun to share out our favorites from the following; feminine tops for spring/summer, perfume, books, TV shows, and meals. While we are sisters and have lots of similarities, it’s fun to also see how are styles and ‘likes’ are so different! Kelly’s picks are on the left and Michelle’s picks are on the right
- Kelly- give me all the smocked tops! I have already worn this top way too many times since getting it! I love the ditsy floral & smocked trend – so feminine and beautiful.
- Michelle- I’m loving this flutter sleeve trapeze top from Abercrombie. Being 12 weeks postpartum I appreciate that this top is forgiving but still super cute. Also love that it can be easily dressed up for a night out or worn running errands around town! Definitely snagging this!
- Kelly- this one is so hard for me! I haven’t read any recently that have blown me away and when I was thinking back on books that I have enjoyed the most I kept going back to Me Before You, Redeeming Love, Jessica Simpson’s Open Book, the list goes on. Currently I am reading The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and I like it so far. Fiction, Nonfiction, (auto)biographies, thriller, you name it – I’ll read it!
- Michelle- Much Ado About You. I love any and all romantic comedies so if you are the same, then pick this up! Also love that it is based in Chicago.
- Kelly- Like books – this is a hard one. Real Housewives (OC, BH, & NY are my favs), Chicago Fire & PD, Southern Charm, Big Sky, and Younger are my favs at the moment.
- Michelle- My husband and I are currently in the middle of watching Mare of Easttown on HBO Max. It’s about a small town detective (Kate Winslet) who is investigating a murder. It’s somewhat dark but I am hooked! For a lighter show, we also just finished Beauty and the Baker on Netflix.
- Kelly- these silicone cup covers are a lifesaver from spills! We also have these, which aren’t a sippy cup but use a straw instead – both of these tops are used all. the. time. at our house (and out at restaurants too!).
- Michelle- I am currently obsessed with this on-the-go baby dome. We have been using it daily at our house! It’s perfect for outdoor use and it protects from both the sun and bugs. Definitely a must have if you have a baby!