A couple of weeks back I started trying a new brand for skin care, and I love it so far! For those that do not know, I do not have great skin at all. I have tried so many different products but haven’t found what I’ve been looking for … until now! The Inkey List is the line I have been loving.
This line is a Clean at Sephora line (which is so important to me) which means that the products are formulated without phthalates, formaldehyde, oxybenzone, parabens, sulfates, and SO much more! And they have so many different products depending on your skin type and need. If you are in the market for a new skin care routine, this one is easy, clean, and it works! Here are the products that I use…
Skin Care Routine:
*Just Ingredients – Organic Face Scrub: I do not use this everyday. I use this a couple times a week as a mask, I rub it on my face and then let it sit for about 10 minutes. After, I rinse with warm water and rub in any excess oil.
* Salicylic Acid Cleanser – this cleanser helps with breakouts
* Hyaluronic Acid – helps with hydrating skin
* Niacinamide – helps control excess oil
* C-50 Blemish Night Treatment – helps reduce blemishes and breakouts
* Brighten-i Eye Cream – helps with instant and long term illumination and brightening
* Just Ingredients – Face and Body Serum: I use this day and night and absolutely LOVE this product
All that being said – I use these products in addition to the face wash and the topical cream that my dermatologist prescribed to me years ago.