This fun and flirty dress from Vici is a semi recent purchase that we have been loving (but haven’t had many opportunities to wear). The long sleeves with elastic cuffs are great take this dress easily from summer to fall and it is equal parts sweet and sassy! This dress is a great dupe for the beautiful Rhode Ella dress, but at just a fraction of the price! We have been swooning over the Rhode Ella dress for sometime but haven’t jumped in and made that purchase yet. When we saw this dress from Vici, we couldn’t pass it up! Adorable, comfortable, and under $100… you can’t beat that!
For those of you who know both of us, know how similar we are in some ways but how totally different we are in others. We thought it would be fun to showcase a bit of our individual personalities through our favorite dress choices! We picked out 12 of our favorite casual, every day dresses to share with you. Dresses are as comfortable (if not more) as pajamas/loungewear in our book, and we love how these comfortable choices make us feel a bit more put together while we stay home. We hope this post gives you a bit of inspiration for at home comfortable style as well as more of an idea of who we are, through our dress choices!
- Shift Dress – Love the hem and strap details!
- Stripe Midi Dress – Is there anything better than a linen sundress with pockets?
- Scoop Neck Dress – The perfect dress for running errands…or throw on sneakers and head to the park!
- Swing Dress – The effortless look of this dress makes it one of my faves!
- T-shirt Dress – I love how chic this t-shirt dress is! The pattern is a game changer!
- Ruffle Sleeve T-shirt Dress – Comfy, casual, and cute!
- Button Front T-shirt Dress – Another easy, yet adorable dress to wear to the beach or backyard BBQ! Pair it with booties in the fall!
- Sleeveless Button Front Dress – Such a flattering cut, and functional buttons for all you nursing mommas!
- Indigo Ruffle Dress – A lightweight cotton maxi is a must for the summer!
- Pink Eyelet Dress – This dress is SO FUN and fashionable!
- Flounce Dress – Obsessed with the colors in this print! This dress would pair well with strap sandals, gold hoop earrings, and stacked bracelets.
- Aqua & White Dress – I love everything about this dress…the pattern, off-center tie detail, crew neckline….the list keeps going!
- Blue Knot Dress – Super cute knot dress. I would pair this with wedges and a floppy hat!
- Animal Print Dress – Animal print is always a win in my book.
- Floral Dress – This dress is like a breath of fresh air! The floral print and ruffles make this dress fun and flirty.
- Tiered Sundress -I love how this tiered sundress falls, making it a staple for hot days!
- Button Front Dress – Elegant, casual, and flattering all in one.
- Racerback Midi Dress – This racerback tank dress would be perfect with sneakers, sandals, or mules.
- Pink & Blue Stripe Dress – Such darling ruffle sleeve detail on this dress!
- Ruched Tank Dress – Love how versatile this LBD is… and under $40!
- Smocked Waist Dress – From brunch to dinner, you can wear this linen-rich dress anytime.
- Babydoll Dress – Adorable and chic! Love the relaxed, flowy silhouette of this dress….plus, pockets are always a bonus.
- Ombre Maxi Dress – Ombre layers, rouched sides, and a side slit makes this one of my favorites on the list!
- Light Blue Midi Dress – The scoop neckline and keyhole cut out in the back make this dress so playful.
Let us know in the comments which one is your favorite!
You can’t go wrong with this color combo, navy and white is classic and beautiful together. I always find myself grabbing this dress, no matter what the occasion. I love how it can be worn with tennis shoes to chase the boys around and run errands during the day or if I put on a pair of wedges and a fun pair of earrings then I can wear it to dinner with girlfriends too!
This exact dress is old from Nordstrom but I’ve found several other navy and white options. This Lily Pulitzer dress is darling! Navy & lace trim, off the shoulder, midi dress – say no more, it’s on our wishlist for sure. We love a good t-shirt dress for everyday wear and the fact that it’s on amazon makes it that much sweeter. This 3/4 sleeve shift dress would be great for a chilly evening in late summer and then to transition easily into fall. Even though this dress isn’t quite navy, we couldn’t pass up putting it on the list, we love how seamlessly they mixed the patterns on this blue and white maxi. This makes a great option if you prefer a jumpsuit to a dress on some occasions.
This dress has been a go to of mine this summer. It is perfect for everyday wear but then easy to dress it up a bit for night. I love how lightweight and breezy it is for the hot days we’ve been having recently here in Chicago. This exact dress is old but here are some similar dresses that have the same adorable ruffle hem!