Today we are talking about one of the most important on your holiday shopping list….a gift for him. Boyfriend? Husband? Fiance´? We got you covered here!
- Our favorite wrinkle resistant shirt from Mizzen + Main. This blue and red plaid shirt is a staple.
- Outdoor heater would make the perfect gift-especially these days! So many outside hang outs with neighbors and friends, this is needed for the winter months!
- For the guy who loves his deep fried food! This deep fryer would be a great gift.
- Does your guy have a special flag or keepsakes that needs framing? Framebridge does vintage flags, golf flags, college flags, and so much more!
Other gifts to note:
- Beard oil-for those lovely quarantined beards
- So Labs watch-love that this is a local Chicago brand. There are limited edition pieces this gift would be ideal for watch lovers who want to switch up the norm with something a bit more funky.
- A new winter hat: love this one or pick one with his favorite sports team!
- A new chef knife would make a great gift for a guy who loves the kitchen!