Today we are talking about one of the most important on your holiday shopping list….a gift for him. Boyfriend? Husband? Fiance´? We got you covered here!
- These joggers from Lululemon would make the perfect gift for any guy! Especially during these quarantined stay-at-home days! Lots of colors available and the best quality! Can’t go wrong with these.
- Local Brewery gift package! Our favorite is Pollyanna Brewing Company. So many options here: order beer to go (3 easy pick-up locations across the Chicago suburbs) or have some swag sent to you (pubware glasses, Pollyanna tee, cooler). Throw in a gift card and this is Kevin’s dream gift!
- The Performance Package from Manscaped. Trimmers, blades, and more!
- Have a golf lover? Yeah we do, too. This driver drink dispenser would make any golfer happy (holds 48oz!). Add in a golf lesson from a nearby course and some golf gloves and you’re set!
- Our favorite wrinkle resistant shirt from Mizzen + Main. This blue and red plaid shirt is a staple.
- Outdoor heater would make the perfect gift-especially these days! So many outside hang outs with neighbors and friends, this is needed for the winter months!
- For the guy who loves his deep fried food! This deep fryer would be a great gift.
- Does your guy have a special flag or keepsakes that needs framing? Framebridge does vintage flags, golf flags, college flags, and so much more!
Other gifts to note:
- Beard oil-for those lovely quarantined beards
- So Labs watch-love that this is a local Chicago brand. There are limited edition pieces this gift would be ideal for watch lovers who want to switch up the norm with something a bit more funky.
- A new winter hat: love this one or pick one with his favorite sports team!
- A new chef knife would make a great gift for a guy who loves the kitchen!