Valentine’s Day brings back such nostalgia for me. I vividly remember celebrating in elementary school, making homemade card holders out of construction paper and writing out Valentine’s for my classmates. It’s such a fun holiday for kids and I want to provide Kylie with the same fun memories. I ordered this cute Valentine’s Day bucket for her and will be a fun tradition to use each year (for Valentine’s, cards, etc!). This year, I am putting her Valentine’s Day gifts inside. I got her this book and this adorable baby doll diaper bag.
- Books: Love Is and The Day it Rained Hearts
- Baby doll diaper bag set
- Disney Princess necklace activity set
- Melissa & Doug- decorate your own craft set…plane, train, and race car
- All things LEGO, all the time…Speed Champions and City Beach Rescue
- Super Wings transforming toy